Sunday, June 1, 2008

Welcome to our new family blog!

Hello family and friends. We are happy to announce the birth of our new blog, Ford Family Farm. To kick it off we thought we would share this little video of Baby Becca in her debut Internet video stream "Aboo, Laugh Out Loud." She is our bundle of joy! We hope this new blog will allow us to be more connected with you and give you an opportunity to see some of our pictures and little videos. We love you. Feel free to make requests!

Love, The Ford Family Farm

4 comments:

Mama Wisch said...

I can't tell you how happy I am that you are blogging! Maybe now I won't miss you as much..but I highly doubt that :)

Lindsay said...

I'm glad you have a blog, also! It was so much fun to see you this week, thanks again for stopping in. Becca is so cute!

Mandy said...

YAY!!!! You have a blog now. I'm so excited! Little Becca is just adorable.

MAB said...

Welcome to the blogging world- We're excited to read about your cute little family!