Just when we thought things were finally, did I say finally, winding down so we could get to bed, George and I heard an uncontrollable giggle from the girls' room. We went in with the camera in hand and found this. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did! (again, Shellie was not able to write this by herself, she is getting very good at dictating however)
13 comments:
I always have Ryan edit my blog posts. There is something about knowing that others will be reading what I've written that makes me nervous ;-). I'm glad you are blogging again! I love seeing what you guys are up to.
Yay! I'm so glad you have finally updated. :) I check back often. The photos are so cute. It sure looks like your girls have a good time together. :)
Why can't you type by yourself? Did something happen to your arm? Your girls are beautiful. I love hearing babies laugh:-)
What silly bedtimers! I love how Natalie makes Rebecca laugh. Her laugh is so adorable! Having little kids is so much fun!
You have 2 of the cutest girls!!!
So fun! Glad to get an update on the lovely Ford family. Can you believe how fast the past year went by?!
I am glad you updated your blog!
Oh my gosh, those girls are so fun! I love hearing babies giggle like that. Now... why are you blogging-impaired?? :)))
Seeing siblings playing like that makes me so excited for when we have another baby. We need to get together again sometime!
that was a long hiatus!
Love the posts Shellie, oh wait I mean George. Very cute video of the girls.
shellie, you fell off the wagon again!
Shellie you make me laugh. I still think this video is so cute! I saw it a several months ago, but just look up your blog again after you emailed me. Love it! I love Rebecca's laugh too! miss you guys and I'm so excited for you to visit next week!
Post a Comment